1) Elevating the fuel prices without any justification when the crude oil price is comparatively low. Price of fuel maintained high by imposing high tax rate is a classic example of burdening the general public.
2) LPG price crossed over the 800 Rs mark … It is double the price of 2014.
3) The nose dive of Indian Rupee… which is holding the record of the most devalued currency in Asia.
4) Railway fare has been drastically increased. The minimum charge has gone from Rs.5 to Rs.10. It is the first time in the history the rail charges have increased at this pace.
5) Goods transportation fare in the Indian railway has gone up by 10%.
6) Widespread polarisation on a communal basis as never seen or heard before
7) “Organised loot and legalized plunder” through a flawed experiment called demonetisation. The government expected that 30% of the notes will not come back to the banks, but eventually, 99.3% came back. The rest is with The Royal bank of Nepal, Royal Bank of Bhutan and the cooperative banking sector. This stupid experiment took the lives of more than 100 people in our country.
8) “Give me 50 days and if Demonisation is proved wrong I will gladly accept whatever punishment the public want to give”, These were the words of Narendra Modi during the days following the Demonetization stunt. Now he does not utter a word about this.
9) 2% drop in the GDP amounting to the loss of 3 lakh crores to the nation
10) “Black money which is stacked outside will be brought back within 100 days”, Modi said. But no action was taken on that till now and even the 673 names given by HSBC is not disclosed… who is the government of India keen to protect?
10) “2 Crore jobs will be created every year”, he promised. But in reality, not even 1 lakh jobs were generated on the other hand demonetization has killed lakhs of jobs in almost every sector
11) Rafale deal is another loot. India is buying an aircraft from France for 1526 Crores. He Ignored HAL and made Anil Ambani’s brand new company a partner in this deal. Funny twist, Qatar and Egypt get the same aircraft for 700 crores…Mother of all scam!!
12) Another crony capitalist Pathanjali was given land worth 268 crores for just 58 crores
13) As per RBI loans worth 2.4 Lakhs, Crore was waived for the corporate sector when farmers are committing suicide because they can’t afford loan repayment.
14) The suicide rate of farmers increased by 40 percent most of them are from BJP governed states
15) GST another example of monumental mismanagement. Revenue of state government has been affected badly
16) The banks that survived the global recession in 2008 have incurred a loss of 44000 crores in the last quarter
17) An imposed tax of 200 percent for petrol and 400 percent for diesel
18) The agricultural sector that previously recorded 4 to 5 percent annually is now showing only up to 2 percent
19) Export bill of agricultural produce has come down by 9 billion dollar
20) As per South Asia terrorist portal (STAP) Record under NDA 2 government 191 soldiers killed, 72 percent increase in loss of life
21) The Kashmir alone has shown an increase in terrorist activity by 42 percentage
22) Civilians killed in terrorist attack in Kashmir has increased by 37 percentage
23) India has just given 1000 acres of land to Bangladesh in lieu of 500 acres. A classic example of a poor foreign policy.
24) Non-performing assets of banks (NPA) surged from below 2 lakh crores to 10 lakh crores…. this is the all-time record of Indian banks
25) How far can the NDA runaway from the responsibility of Nirav Modi gate in spite of clear written information by Mr. S.V Hariprasad. Nirav Modi successfully escaped from India.
26) Vijay Mallya, Vikram Kothari, Mehul Choksi, Nirav Modi etc… who fooled the Indian banks, the Indian government, Indian public is having a wonderful time abroad.
27) 50 percent increase in Swiss bank deposits by Indians has been recorded as per official records
28) Poverty index of India is ranked 100 out of 119 nations (remember that we are 95 percent self-sufficient in food)
Sri Lanka 84th
And even Bangladesh is 88th
Even the war-torn Iraq is ahead of us
29) Idiotic priorities. Ambulance service for cows gets implemented readily when people are left to carry their dead beloved on cycles or shoulders.
30) Lynching in the name of in the name of meat has become so common that even news channels find any values on that
31) People are killed in the name of meat when India is the No-1 exporter of beef in the world. Remember the speech of Modi regarding meat export before the 2014 election
32) M/s Allanson pvt ltd has been decorated with the diamond award by the government for largest exporter beef
33) Women safety has become a joke. In one incident the BJP cadres were on the road carrying national flag and chanting Vande Mataram demanding the release of a child rapist and murderer.
34) Sabotages of law and justice. The eyewitness of Malagav bomb blast have been vanished into the air as per the verdict Naryad Pataya case Maya Kodnani the culprit who was sentenced for 28 years have become a minister. Even though she has been relived from the verdict still doubts remain
35) Operation Maithiri , an operation organized overnight to help the people of Nepal with relief package of Rs 6000 crores. The aid announced by the Centre during Kerala flood was just 600 Crores. Centre also denied any foreign assistance that was offered for Kerala.
36) The price rise is at the all-time high still statistics of inflation is around five, another jumla
37) The accounts of cleaning and rejuvenation of river Ganga shows Rs 7000 crores spent. However, the condition of the river Ganga remains unchanged.
38) Varanasi, Modi’s own parliament constituency is in the list of most highly polluted 20 cities of the world
39) Jay Amit Shah, son of Amit Shah, President of BJP, a young prolific businessman, managed to multiply the company wealth to a staggering 16000 times in a span of one year !!
40) During the first 5 days of demonetization, Allahabad cooperative bank has exchanged 750 crores rupees worth old notes under the dynamic leadership of Amit Shah
41) As per the report of NABARD the customer who deposited 2.5 lakh or more constitute only 0.09% . So who is this 0.09 percentage distinguished customers?
42) In 2012 Amit Shah’s wealth was worth 1.90 crores and in 2017 it was 20 crores… what is his source of income?
43) “Make in India” the scheme was adopted from the former government by changing the name of the programme. The program which was initiated to promote the Indian products and the Indian industries, the logo of the programme was also designed by a foreign company called Weiden n kennedy
44) A decline of 4 billion has been shown in the FDI, means Make in India programme did not create an impact on the Indian economy, at the same time China has attracted 37 billion
45) The “Swachh Bharat” has failed which was the changed name of Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan of the UPA government. See the number of toilets UPA government has manufactured in the first 4 years of UPA rule
11.3 million 2008-09
12.4 million 2009-10
12.2 million 2010-11
8.8 million 2011-12
46) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan website says that it is now building about 50 lakh toilets , but in the name of toilet Rs 16400 crores has gone beyond public domain Rs 530Crore was spent only on advertising
47) The ambitious 90 smart cities mission of the government has “failed to make remarkable progress” as only 5% of the proposed projects are completed so far, according to Anarock Property Consultants.
48) Failure of economy digitization. The RBI report shows the cash transfer of market was increased about 37% after currency ban.
49) The cost of printing new notes was 21000 crore rupees. The non-return currency is just Rs. 10720 crore.
50) India has the highest GST rate in the world the most complicated. 6 types of taxes and a high rate give a headache for merchants.
51) Manmohan Singh spent 642 crores on foreign trips in nine years Modi has spent 1484 crore till July this year
52) Aadhar leak. Right to privacy is a fundamental right of the citizen. But the Modi govt does not share that belief. They believe the citizen should only have a limited right to privacy.
53) In 2012 Modi made a statement that the FDI is the overturn for foreign countries in 2016 After Modi came into power 100% FDI allowed by BJP
54) During the last 4 years or 1475 days, Modi spent 800 days in public rallies and spent 200 days abroad and only 19 days in Parliment
55) In his first speech Modi announced that criminals will be eliminated from politics . One-third ministers of Modi’s Cabinet ,have criminal cases charged on them
56) States which are not ruled by BJP states like kerala and Tamil Nadu are in the best of development.
Written by – Nasarudheen Mannarkkad
Toi are misrepresenting facts and twisting them to your favour
If indeed you want a developed India gets your facts right
i have 58 reasons why i should not read your article?
all are false data.
But unfortunately you red all 58 reasons now… That’s why you are commenting 😆
then shower your original data with authorised contents. we will believe. i said “AUTHORISED CONTENTS”.
Dont enumerate facts
உங்கள் போல ஆட்களுக்கு மோடியை கண்டிப்பாக பிடிக்காது.எனக்கு மோடி மீண்டும் வரவேண்டும் என்பதற்கு 58 காரணம் இருக்கிறது.
“” 6) States which are not ruled by BJP states like kerala and Tamil Nadu are in the best of development. “” ……..ஹா ஹா ஹா! பிஜேபி ஆளாத தமிழகத்தில் பெரிய டெவெலப்மென்ட்??!! போயசுக்கு கப்பம் கட்டி கப்பம் கட்டி அரசு ஊழியர்கள் சோர்ந்து போனதும்… அப்படி கப்பம் கட்டிய பணத்தை மீட்டெடுக்க தமிழக மக்களை லஞ்சம் என்ற பெயரில் வாட்டி எடுத்ததும் … தமிழகத்தின் இருண்ட காலத்து வரலாறு!! . நமக்கெல்லாம் மோடி ஏன் 2019 -ல் மறுபடியும் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப் பட வேண்டும் என்பதில் ஒரே ஒரு காரணம் முக்கியமானது!! அது… தவறுகளை பல செய்து .. பொருளாதாரக் குற்றங்கள் பல செய்து .. நாட்டில் மதத்த்தின் பெயரால் சட்டம் பிள்ளைத்தனம் செய்து வந்திருக்கும் சிறுபான்மை மக்களை வைக்க வேண்டிய இடத்தில் வைக்க .. நமக்கு மோடி போன்ற ஒரு சிங்கம் தேவை!! ..ஹவாலா செய்யும் இஸ்லாமியரை.. போலி ஏன்.ஜீ.ஓ நடத்தி பணம் சேர்க்கும் கிறிஸ்துவ மெஷினரிகளை … மல்லையா நீரவ் மோடி போன்ற பெரும் முதலைகளை.. அடித்து நொறுக்கி உள்ளே வைக்க நமக்கு மோடி தேவை!.. இந்த ஒரே ஒரு காரணத்திற்காக மட்டும் மறுபடியும் தேர்ந்தெடுப்போம் மோடியை! .. தவறு செய்யும் சிறுபான்மை கூக்குரல் இடுவர்தான்.ஆனால்… நமக்கு நம் நாடு முக்கியம்.!! அவர்கள் பலமாக கத்தட்டும்.. நம் மறுபடியும் மோடியின் தலைமையில் இந்தியாவை சீர் செய்வோம்!
Muslims will write hate speech for modi,Hinduism,RSS,Sanatan Dharma,There is plan to destroy Hindu from this land
I have strong doubts with the statistics given by the author. Only a few like him who are looking for the minority votes can make such false propaganda…….
These people are simply fooling the public from the reality.
God save them and the country…..
The Article is an aggregation of Data, Facts and Figures of the Events, News, Proceedings since May 2014 when Mr. Modi took charge as PM. When 3G was reported as SCAM it became a Multi Billion Dollar scam and now everyone is acquitted , Now the People have to ask a question Was there a Scam at all, or Is it a perception Or Is the Judiciary misguided on this Or what is the message for the People by the People Representatives MPs and Ministers’ and by the Judiciary ?
Secondly, while we take a closer look at Demonetization, Reactions, Responses, Reflections only stated that Common suffered and classified and categorized as Sacrifices made towards Black Money Salvation. Is it Real, Myth or Perception again. Today Media, News, Journalism is made to believe. TV, News Journals everywhere, but everywhere the Common Man Suffered. Administration, Bureaucracy, Governance did not suffer but only Common man – Middle Class and Lower Class suffered in Living, Livelihood and standard of Life
Thirdly, as it was stated that GST would benefit the common man with a unilateral pricing strategy, again, from the daily essential needs to daily wants like Restaurants unto the necessary items , Common man had to pay through their Hard worked money. We also heard a Comment from the Responsible person, that why should you take the food in the restaurant and pay tax, instead cook at home. Keeping the lighter side apart, in GST , the common man suffered and suffering still directly or indirectly.
Scams on Vijay mallya, Neerav Modi, etc etc , Banks offering loans to them on the other side, Justifications and Rationale on the apex side – who is the beneficiary , and what is the common man role here.
Govt with minority like Tamilnadu still exist with lot of Scams, corruption, scandals with common man got no role to play except spend their money to watch things happen. Above all, there are few great scenes like IT raids and so far no body even got arrested or informed to the common public what and where is the money. State was or probably is being run under some influence.
In the meanwhile, we only get engrossed in some one shouting at someone inside and outside Aircraft which catches momentum and above all, the whole mockery is that Freedom of speech is the title. Freedom of speech is only for Ruling parties and not to Press, Media, News, Journals and above all Common Man cannot speak, write or even utter by gesture for he will invite arrest under Goondas Act.
Where is it heading for?
Refer sankar’s comment. But the author of the report is not ready to analyse. For example He is not ready to criticize the freebies of both the government’s which pulled down the state economy. How many is watching programme in free TV or consuming free rice? The author targeted nly BJP. May be some mishandling also in BJP led government.But I felt it is not so bad as like that of Congress led government.
In a developed country any price rise or fare rise is inevitabe!The party in power has the obligation of setting right the financial mis management by its prdecessors who indulged in getting loans for its reckless spending!The exising govt can takecredit e in wiping of f a sizabe amount of outstanding debts!
Why we should vote for other political parties. What is their agenda.? Will they give assurance of at least reduce the fuel price? Will they give assurance of strong action against corruption?
நிறைய பணம் கைமாறுகிறது போல….உங்கள் காட்டில் மழை ஆசிரியர் அவர்களே…இன்னும் நிறைய எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்…