2ஜி அலைக்கற்றை விவகாரம் தொடர்பான வழக்கு, டெல்லி சிறப்பு நீதிமன்றத்தில் நடந்து வருகிறது. ஸ்பெக்ட்ரம் ஒதுக்கீடு செய்ததற்கு கைமாறாக, கலைஞர் டிவிக்கு லஞ்சமாக 200 கோடி ரூபாய் கொடுக்கப்பட்டது என்று சிபிஐ குற்றம் சாட்டியது. அந்த 200 கோடி ரூபாய் லஞ்சமல்ல, சினியுக் நிறுவனத்திடமிருந்து பெறப்பட்ட கடன். அந்தக் கடனை வட்டியோடு திருப்பிச் செலுத்தி விட்டோம் என்று கலைஞர் டிவி சார்பில் விளக்கம் அளிக்கப்பட்டது.
இந்த நிலையில் நமது சவுக்கு தளத்தில் ஜாபர் சேட் மற்றும், கலைஞர் டிவியின் மேலாண் இயக்குநர் சரத் குமார் ஆகியோர் இடையே நடைபெற்ற உரையாடல்கள் ஒலிநாடாக்களாக வெளியாகின. இதன் பின்னர், இந்த உரையாடலையும் சேர்த்து, கனிமொழி மற்றும் ஜாபர் சேட், மற்றும் கருணாநிதியின் உதவியாளர் சண்முகநாதன் மற்றும் ஜாபர் சேட், ஆகியோரிடையே நடைபெற்ற உரையாடல்களை, ஆம் ஆத்மி கட்சியின் மூத்த வழக்கறிஞர் பிரசாந்த் பூஷண் வெளியிட்டார்.
இந்த உரையாடல்களில் 2ஜி வழக்கில் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட கலைஞர் டிவி, 200 கோடி ரூபாயை கடனாகப் பெற்றது போல, ஆவணங்களை தயாரித்ததும், இவ்வழக்கிலிருந்து தப்பிக்க பல்வேறு ஆவணங்களை முறைகேடாக தயாரித்ததும் வெளியாகியது. 2ஜி முறைகேடுகளில், நடைபெற்ற பணப்பரிவர்த்தனைகள் அனைத்தும், திமுக தலைவர் கருணாநிதியின் அனுமதி மற்றும், ஆலோசனையோடுதான் நடைபெற்றது என்பதையும் அந்த உரையாடல்கள் வெளிப்படுத்தின.
இதையடுத்து, 2ஜி ஊழல் விவகாரத்தில், கருணாநிதி, சரத் குமார் ரெட்டி, ஜாபர் சேட், கனிமொழி, மற்றும் சண்முகநாதனின் பங்கு என்ன என்பது குறித்து விரிவான விசாரணை மேற்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்று கேட்டு, மத்திய புலனாய்வுத் துறை இயக்குநருக்கு இன்று புகார் ஒன்று அனுப்பப் பட்டள்ளது. அந்தப் புகாரோடு, உரையாடல்கள் அடங்கிய குறுந்தகடுகளும், அந்த உரையாடல்களின் ஆங்கில மொழி பெயர்ப்பும் அனுப்பப் பட்டுள்ளது.
அந்தப் புகார் மனு பின்வருமாறு :
Central Bureau of Investigation
Plot No. 5-B,
New Delhi 110 003
The Aam Admi Party, released four audio conversations in a press meet in New Delhi on 04.02.2014. The audio conversations were recorded on various dates. The audio files were in an .amr format, which shows that they were recorded on a Nokia mobile phone.
2) The person figuring in all the conversations is one Shri.Jaffer Sait, IPS., a 1986 batch IPS officer borne on the cadre of Tamil Nadu. He was heading the Intelligence Wing of Tamil Nadu, as Inspector General of Police and then as Additional General of Police. He is now under investigation following the registration of a criminal case against him by the Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption, Tamil Nadu for the offences of criminal conspiracy, criminal breach of trust, and criminal misconduct. He has been placed under suspension.
3) The first conversation was recorded on 13.02.2011, at 16.42 Hrs. between Shri. Jaffer Sait, IPS and Shri.Sharad Kumar Reddy (A.16). In the conversation, A.16 Sharad Kumar discusses with Shri.Jaffer Sait about the 2G investigation conducted by the CBI at that time. Shri.Sharad Kumar, tells Jaffer Sait, that he had been informed by Cineyug films about the impending arrival of CBI and that this time, they would make arrests. Sharad also talks about how he signed more than 100 pages, anti-dating the documents and how he had been manipulating records to manage the queries raised by the CBI in this regard.
4) The second conversation is recorded on 16.02.2011, three days after the first conversation between Shri.Sharad Kumar Reddy and Shri.Jaffer Sait. This conversation is between, Ms.Kanimozhi Karunanidhi (A.17) and Shri.Jaffer Sait, IPS. In this conversation, Mr.Jaffer Sait, gets the approval of Ms.Kanimozhi Karunanidhi, for a statement to be released on behalf of the management of Kalaignar TV, following the mention of involvement of Kalaignar TV by the CBI in A.Raja (A.1)’s remand extension arguments. Jaffer Sait, informs Kanimozhi Karunanidhi that this statement has the approval of Boss (M.Karunanidhi, former TN Chief Minister and DMK President). The statement says. “We have clarified that there is no connection between the transaction and the 2G spectrum issue and that the amount had been returned with interest to Cineyug. Despite this, the CBI has referred to the transaction in court.
“If either the CBI or the Income Tax department has any suspicion in this regard, Kalaignar TV has no objection to its accounts and documents being verified by the agencies,” the channel’s managing director Sharad Kumar said in a statement.
Kalaignar TV maintains that Cineyug had paid the amount for purchase of shares in the channel, but the deal fell through due to differences over valuation. Thereafter, Kalaignar TV treated the advance as a loan and returned the money with Rs.31 crore as interest.
The transaction was reported to Income Tax authorities and tax paid”. As seen from the conversation, the statement which has been issued by the Kalaignar TV, is a clear afterthought and a ‘coverup’ to save Kanimozhi Karunanidhi (A.17) from CBI’s clutches. The statement issued by Kalaignar TV was actually prepared by Shri.Jaffer Sait, IPS with the approval of former Chief Minister Karunanidhi and with the approval of A.17 Kanimozhi Karunanidhi.
Shri.Jaffer Sait, IPS., is also found to be telling in the tape that he would be ‘tipped off’ by the CBI, before arrests, if any, which shows that Jaffer Sait, IPS had a mole inside the CBI.
5) The third conversation too, is between Jaffer Sait and Kanimozhi Karunanidhi. This conversation took place on 23.11.2010. This conversation revolves around deals with the TATAs and the Voltas building, which figured in the Radia tapes. It is also discussed in the conversation that DMK Chief Karunanidhi was abreast of all the developments and he had been kept in the loop about all the developments with regard to Kalaignar TV. Shri.Jaffer Sait, also boasts about him, developing a contact in Delhi to manage the 2G fiasco and do some public relation work to highlight the favourable aspects in the CAG report, to manage the adverse public opinion against DMK, and government.
6) The fourth conversation happens between Shri.Shanmuganathan and Shri.M.S.Jaffer Sait, IPS on 31.12.2010. Shri.Shanmuganathan, is an aide and personal secretary for Shri.Karunanidhi for more than 3 decades. He was the eyes and ears of DMK Chief Karunanidhi. He will handle all phone calls on behalf of Karunanidhi and he looks after all affairs relating to Karunanidhi and his family. His words are nothing but the words of Shri.M.Karunanidhi himself.
7) In the conversation between Shri.Shanmuganathan and Shri.M.S.Jaffer Sait, IPS, Jaffer Sait, when Shanmuganathan asks Jaffer Sait, as to what happened, Jaffer Sait explains to him, that he has arranged 60 crores and is in the process of arranging another 40. The 60 will be adjusted in the next five years as advertisements, Jaffer Sati, IPS was found saying. According to my information the 60 crores Jaffer Sait, refers to was provided by Shri.N.Srinivasan, Vice President and Managing Director. Sources also reveal that the entire amount of Rs.214 crores repaid by Kalaignar to Cineyug Films was obtained from Shri.N.Srinivasan, and liquor baron Vijay Mallya, and that the money was laundered through 18 shell companies based in Kolkatta. It is also pertinent to note that Shri.N.Srinivasan is an accused in the DA (disproportionate assets case) case against Shri.Jegan Mohan Reddy, for receiving undue favours to his firm to India Cements in the form of renewal of lease of land and allotment of water from Kagna and Krishna rivers by violating norms and procedure. As a quid pro quo for these favours, N.Srinivasan made investments to the tune of more than 150 crores in Jagan’s companies viz. Raghuram Cements, Jagathi Publications and Carmel Asia Holdings Pvt Ltd.
8) The pattern of investments made by Shri.N.Srinivasan, in Kalaignar TV is similar to the investments he made in Jagan’s companies. No businessman with a little sense of sanity would make payment for advertisements in advance to a television channel, which was in the dock, and where there is no guarantee that the television would be alive or not. Sources also reveal that business baron MAM.Ramasamy and liquor baron Vijay Mallya too had paid money to Kalaignar TV to return the loan obtained from Cineyug Films.
9) The loan theory adopted and argued by Kalaignar TV is a sham and is a result of a criminal conspiracy between Shri.M.Karunanidhi, Shri.Shanmuganathan, Shri.Sharad Reddy, Ms.Kanimozhi Karunanidhi and Shri.Jaffer Sait IPS. This act of these people constitutes a cognizable offences of criminal conspiracy, destruction of records, and falsification of evident. It is pertinent to note that Shri. Jaffer Sait, IPS., undertook a an unofficial trip to Chicago, during the time of 2G scam, for reasons not known. Sources say, he had undertook the trip to funnel out the 2G funds abroad. Further, Shri.Jaffer Sait, had undertook several trips to New Delhi at the time of investigation of 2G scam by CBI.
10) I request that a case under the relevant sections of law may kindly be registered and investigated by the CBI. I have enclosed a copy of the audio files and also English transcripts for the purpose of investigation.